Saturday, November 8, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo day 8!

It is day 8 of #BookBlogWriMo! 

Today's topic is my blogging toolkit. 

I've said it before, I am pretty new to the scene of running my blog, so here is what I use so far. I am sure I will add more tools in the future. 

#1. My Kindle. Sounds like a nice place to start, I keep it handy for all the reviews I write. 
#2 My Amazon and GoodReads accounts. That is to keep track of what all reviews I have done and where I have left them. 
#3 The handy dandy excel and word docs I make. I type up reviews in Word before I post them to a review site or here on my blog. 
#4 The tools available on Blogspot, like scheduling! That is a life saver for a busy mom and reader! 
#5 A calender! Whether it be Google or a real paper calender. 
#6 I am a note taker, so I always have a notebook and pen handy to jot stuff down! 

Are you a blogger? What are your tools? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment