Thursday, November 13, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo Day 13

#BookBlogWriMo Day 13!

Today's topic is: Your Review Process

For me, I try to give it a little time to process before I write a review. I can say that I NEVER give spoilers, because I don't like to read them myself. 

I typically have a review written for a book I have read within 2 days. Because I read so many books in a week I keep a list of books read to reference when I am getting ready to write it. 

I sometimes take notes, and my worst habit is being a history geek. So if an author is using real history in a fictional book, I like for it to be factual. That makes me sound a little crazy since it is fiction, but the history is a real event. One great author at using history in a book is Nick Nolan, I even warned him that I would try to bust him for "illegal use of history"! He took that very well, and I am happy to report that he made no mistakes. Wonderful man for putting up with me and my bag of crazy! 

When I post the reviews on my Facebook page I link to the books too, so anyone interested in it can find it easily. I plan on adding more of my reviews to the blog soon as well. And starting my rating system too! 

How do you review?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment