Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo Day 12

BookBlogWriMo Day 12! 

Today's topic? Advise for new bloggers.

This is probably going to be my shortest #BookBlogWriMo post to date. Because I, myself, am a baby blogger. I've had my facebook page for almost a year, but only had the blog, for a few months. 

I am learning as I go, and getting awesome tips and tricks from my fellow bloggers. I don't think most people know that we are, for the most part, a friendly group willing to help each other out.

So my advise is this, have an idea of what you want your blog to be about, and then go to work making that dream become a reality. I started as a way to help out authors I know and love. Now I have so many more authors and blogs that I help and it is nice to feel like what I do matters to some! 

What is your favorite blogging tip? 

No comments:

Post a Comment