Saturday, November 15, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo Day 15

Wow! Can it really be day 15 of #BookBlogWriMo?

Today's topic is: Favorite Book Blogging Things

And of course the theater kid in me is now singing a song from the movie The Sound Of Music! 


I am a reader, shocking, I know. So my number one favorite thing is the books. I find so many books that I fall in love with and want to share with other people!

Authors are amazing. I've met and talked to so many, and I am on a few street teams as well. 


Getting to sample books from so many authors is such a great feeling for me. I am not a genre specific reader, I will read any book that I can get my hands on.

I enjoy reading my fellow bloggers information as well. They are a smart and sassy group. 

So, what are your favorite things? 

1 comment: