Sunday, November 2, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo day 2! 

Today's Topic:

 11/2 – How You Read - Paperback? Hardcover? Ereader? Smartphone? Bookmarks, note taking in the margins, or highlighting? Tell us some of your reading rituals!

Most of my reading now is done via Ereader. I have a Kindle Fire, A Kindle Paperwhite and use the Kindle App on my laptop. Since I read and review for authors I read in .pdf format as well. 
There is still nothing like the smell of a real paper book though. Am I right? (I know I am not the only book page sniffer out there!) I have been lucky to recieve paper books from some authors as well to read. I do not like lending out any books that I have had signed by an author though. Signed ones are My Precious!


I think it should be a cardinal rule that books never be "dog-eared" to mark your page, I cringe when I get books from the library and the corners are all wonky. 

At this point in time I think I could wallpaper at least one wall with bookmarks, and I still think that I don't have enough. Who is the judge of what TOO many are anyway? (My family likes to think it is them, bwhaha, they are wrong)

As for rituals I really don't have any, I can read anywhere, any time.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment