Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Fabulous R.K. Ryals!

Today I am going to pimp my girl, R.K. Ryals. I have read every single book she has put out and loved them!

Let's start with The Redemption Series!
The Redemption Series Book 1

There are secrets hidden in the shadows …

He is forbidden … He is achingly beautiful … He is tormented.

Following devastating news, Dayton Blainey and her sister are sent to live with an insane aunt in a strange place full of shadows and secrets.

But all is not right at Blackstone Abbey …

Haunting dreams and unusual incidents lead Dayton into a world where right and wrong becomes dangerously twisted. Left to trust a charismatic Demon with her heart and her life, Dayton is trapped between what she believes is right and a forbidden attraction.

There is always light in the darkness …

In this darkly romantic series, Dayton must come to terms with betrayal and her surprising lineage to stop a war before it even begins.

This book is ALWAYS Free!!! 
Redemption BUY LINK 
  The Redemption Series Book 2

Vengeance is the path of the Damned. It is not a path taken lightly. For a Naphil, it could mean ransoming his soul.
~Bezaliel~

Dayton Blainey is caught between two worlds: Heaven and Hell. Bound to a Demon she's beginning to care about, she is thrown into an adventure she may not survive.

But she will try.

Separated from her friends, she is forced to use powers she just discovered she had while surviving the wrath of a Demon queen.

She will be tested.

And in the search for a ring that may unbind her from Marcas Craig, Dayton will discover that the bond between an Angel and a Demon goes much deeper than blood.

She will endure.


Ransom BUY LINK
 The Redemption series book 3

"Love can overcome many odds. And while this emotion is worth many trials and tribulations, it can also lead to death."

~Bezaliel~

It is a love that is forbidden . . .

Dayton Blainey is the only sane Naphil ever to walk the face of the Earth, and she's in love with a Demon she's been bound to by blood.

Can love triumph over fate . . .

Marcas Craig is the Demon son of Lilith and Cain. He has a destiny he has turned his back on for Dayton.

There is only one choice . . .

Kidnapped by Marcas' insane twin brother, Damon, Dayton has become a pawn in Damon's fanatical attempt at securing his own redemption. The Seal is now in the hands of a mad Demon, there is a civil war brewing in Hell, and Dayton and Marcas' love could destroy Earth.

In the end, will love conquer all?

Retribution BUY LINK

On to the Acropolis Series! 
Book 1
  "We have a new assignment for you, Mr. Reinhardt."

These words are not comforting to me. At eighteen, I am a gargoyle who has been demoted because I broke the rules. Now I have a new mission, a new mark to protect. But I don't expect Emma Chase. I don't expect to question my own race. I don't expect to care for my own mark. And I am not prepared for what I find at The Acropolis.

Acropolis BUY LINK

Book 2




  The Acropolis Series Book 2

"There are countless wise quotes that wax poetic about choosing a path in life, poetry about the road less traveled, but there is nothing that says either path is easy. Each path requires sacrifice, each path is full of scars." ~Emma Chase

My name is Conor Reinhardt. I am a gargoyle Guardian in exile for killing my own. My mark is safe, the group of hybrids we've led from the Acropolis, secure. There's a new hybrid king in the Outer Levels of Hell, and he needs the Acropolis refugees. I expect the journey ahead. I even expect the danger. I don't expect the shadows that haunt me, those beckoning spirits of guilt that never let me sleep. Guilt from killing my own. I don't expect the things the hybrids learn about themselves. I don't expect many of the challenges in our path. I'm not sure I even expect us to survive The Labyrinth.

Labyrinth BUY LINK

BOOK 3




 The third and final book in THE ACROPOLIS SERIES ...

I need to remember my name. I need to remember my father's legacy. I am a Reinhardt. I have protected my mark. I have fallen in love with a hybrid, the daughter of a powerful she-Demon. I have survived the Labyrinth. I have helped procure the Spear of Destiny to secure the hybrid kingdom on the Outer Levels of Hell.

Now there is only darkness, the cold feel of metal against my skin, the memory of a kiss keeping me warm. For gargoyles know better than to imprison another gargoyle in stone. There is corruption in the gargoyle hierarchy, and I need to escape. I need to save the girl I love. I need to find Deliverance.


Deliverance BUY LINK


Now the Thorne Trilogy! 


The Thorne Trilogy Book 1

He is cocky, evil, and dangerous with one motto: sometimes being bad is better …

Ellie Elizabeth Jacobs, often known as Monroe due to her fascination with vintage attire and old movies, is an 18 year-old witch and a darned good one! But there is also something very wrong with her. Demonic energy makes her powers stronger, she has the ability to ward off Demons, and Lucifer wants her.

The hybrid Demon son of the cursed Cain and the Demon Lilith, Luther "Thorne" Craig is reluctantly sent to New Orleans, Louisiana by his brother, the hybrid Demon ruler of the Outer Levels of Hell, to protect Monroe from Lucifer's searching Hellhounds.

But what happens when things go wrong?

In this riveting spin off from R.K. Ryals' Redemption series, Monroe is faced with an old grimoire, an ancient curse, a magnetic Demon, and a journey to discover a family secret that may surprise them all.

Cursed BUY LINK

Book 2



 The Thorne Trilogy Book 2

Calling a Demon forth wasn’t the wisest thing the Ayers witches have ever done. For centuries, the Ayers have been slaves of the Demon Lilith, one Ayers witch destined to do her will while another was sacrificed to the Hunters. But Monroe Jacobs has changed the rules …

A witch from the Ayers line, Monroe’s powers have always been connected to Demons and now she knows why. Once a slave to Lilith, she has thrown off her blood ties to the Demon queen by calling on her son, the hybrid-Demon, Luther. Now Monroe must discover what it means to be a witch while fighting off demonic possession.

For Luther “Thorne” Craig, his attraction to the witch, Monroe, isn’t just a complication, it’s a distraction. He’s always been happy with his life, serving the denizens of Hell while living flamboyantly, but now he’s declared war on his mother and Lilith won’t rest until she sees him dead.

Armed with her own book of shadows, Monroe is dragged into a civil war between mother and son while Luther fights his demonic need to truly possess her.

Possessed BUY LINK

Here is the cover for book 3 Dancing With The Devil(releases in Oct 2014) and a little snippet too! 

 

Here is a look at all of R.K. Ryals' books! As well as a link to her Amazon author page and her Facebook link. Check out her amazing books and fall in love with her books like I have! 
Find R.K. on AMAZON
R.K. Ryals on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment