Friday, August 29, 2014

Check out my review for Lost Innocence: The Accused(part 1) (Tales From The Land of Smiles)

5 stars!
I have to say for a book out of my usual genre, this one kept me hooked from the first page.
Michael is in Thailand to flex his artistic muscles and draw whomever he finds. That lands him in the middle of being accused of a crime he didn't commit. Wh...
at helped this story take off, is that I have heard of some of the things that go on in Thailand and have seen shows about the "Bangkok Hilton", that is one scary place and Mr. Palmer did a fantastic job of describing how a place looked and what people looked like so I got a very clear image of each person in the book.
When Michael refuses to take a pay off deal, he meets John. John is from Australia and charged with drug smuggling. The two form a strange bond over being in prison.
When people arrive to help Michael out, they learn that he is not prepared to take the easy route.
Frustration, concern, the surprising touching moments in the book just wrapped it all up in an awesome little package for me!
I cannot wait for part 2!


Links for part 1 and part 2 are included.
Remember if you read a book and like it, give a review! 20 words is all a review takes but they help sell books!

Lost Innocence: Accused(part 1)

Lost Innocence:Breaking Point (part2)




No comments:

Post a Comment